Gheecha Tussar Silk is a Handwoven, naturally dyed fabric. The lining used is of Pure cotton. If the garment is well maintained and washed with taking a few protocols, you can preserve the vitality of the garment for life.
While washing at home:
- Wash individually, as the natural dye will bleed a little.
- Hand was or quick wash in the washing machine with 1-2tsp of detergent.
- Do not wring the garment post wash, gently press it to squeeze out the excess water.
- Dry the garment indoors or in a shady spot.
- Iron the garment while it's 15% damp.