Welcome to Knari
Welcome to Knari.in (‘Knari’, ‘we’, or ‘us’).
We recognise your need to understand about how your personal information collected by us may be used and stored. , Since we take your privacy seriously, we would like to inform you about how and why we use, store and collect the personal information disclosed by you to us in our website. In this regard, "Personal Information" refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number, credit card information etc.
We would like to further bring to your notice that while navigating our website, no information is collected by us automatically or without your knowledge except as disclosed as below.
Personal Information Collected
Information you give us
The information is primarily collected to ensure a truly personalised shopping experience while fulfilling all your requirements. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us which includes but may not necessarily be restricted to your name, address, email address and your credit card and debit card information. If you create an online account, you also have the option of providing your product preferences and demographic information which will be stored by us. You may choose not to provide certain information but this may hamper your ability to make the best use of many of our features.The information provided by you in our website is used to ensure the best customer service including prompt responses to your requests, customized future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.We also maintain a record of your purchases made on our Website and combine this with information you have provided in our retail stores or over the phone in order to serve you better.We may also use information about your product preferences and interests in order to improve our site design and enhance your shopping experience.
When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. When you come to our Site, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. Such information may be used for system administration and to analyze the frequency with which visitors to our Site visit various parts of our sites; and we may combine such information with personally identifiable information.
'Cookies' are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as ‘recommended for you’, personalized advertisements on other website, etc to collect and/or store information about you. A cookie file cannot be executed as a code or deliver virus.
Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to identify you in case you have visited us earlier and to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, without a cookie, you will not be able to use most of the features in our website, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them as our system is completely cookie dependent and you must receive ALL cookies to order from our online store. (Important: the information is only taken from what you have typed into the online forms and not from your Hard Disk).
Note that these files in no way allow us to access your hard drive at any time; it only allows your system to tell us that you have previously visited our site.
Use of information collected
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. Further, you may opt out of the same at any point of time.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- We use the information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website.
- We will use the information to provide you with your order history, details around your orders and enable you to handle your account settings. We will also provide you with easy ways to maintain accurate and updated information such as contact details and payment information.
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you and communicating with you.
- We may use the information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
- Furthermore, we will enable you to save items in your shopping bag, offer you size recommendations and enable you to rate and review the products you've purchased from us. In order to provide you with relevant product recommendations Knari will process your navigation and browsing on our digital platforms, your shopping history and product reviews as well as the data you submitted to us through your account.
- We are also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer. We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers. In other words, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not inappropriately used.
[When you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DISS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.]
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence [SS1] and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions, contacts and company policies
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to our office address
#1, Kamaraj Road, Tasker Town, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560001