Hand embroidered in Pure Organza
Made to Order
She looks ethereal and carefree in our hand embroidered organza saree. Bathed in a mesmerising French Grey hue, with hints of pearl that dazzle like her spirit. This saree calls out to her delicate grace, brought alive by the butterflies and drifting ferns which are hand embroidered in shades of grey. The saree also features hand embroidered with tiny pearls, katdana and pure white silk or resham.
She pairs this saree with a modern, sexy blouse in french grey, continuing to carry her love for statement pieces that reflect her spirit.
She drapes it with earthy elegance, and it flows to her tunes. She is you.
- Saree Colour: French Grey and Pearl
- Saree Fabric: Pure Organza
- Blouse Fabric: Pure Chinnia Silk
- Blouse Colour: French Grey
- Crafted In: 37 Hours
- Saree Length : 5.5 metres (Approx.)
- Saree Width : 45 inches (Approx.)
- Blouse Length : 80 cms (Unstitched) (Approx.)
- Blouse Width : 54 inches (Unstitched) (Approx.)
• Preserve the quality by opting for dry clean only.
• Avoid using safety pins as they could damage the fabric.
• Air the saree every few months to keep it intact.
• Avoid spraying perfume on the garment directly.
• This saree is made to order, and will take 10-15 days to manufacture after we have received your order confirmation.
• Professional shipping time applicable depending on domestic (pan india) and international destinations.
• Purchased products can be exchanged or returned in the form of a credit note within 7 days of receiving the product. We do not offer cash refunds on returns.
• Products will be confirmed for an exchange or credit note only if it's returned with tags, and without any damages.
For personalized measurements tailored to your body type, feel free to request custom sizing. After placing your order, our team will promptly contact you via WhatsApp and email to assist in gathering your measurements. For any additional measurement guidance, please visit the following link for inquiries.
Knari, She Is You
Custom clothing to bridge the gap between you and your higher self.